At American Property Partners, every property listed comes with the option of being financed.
Finance is a critical factor to increasing the success of your property portfolio for a number of reasons:
- When properties are financed, a review of the property by an independent third party confirms that the property is valued at the purchase price. The valuation ensures that you do not overpay for the property, which is an unfortunate but common scenario with international investors.
- There are hundreds of lending institutions in America which have enforced increasingly strict lending criteria for Americans and foreigners since the global financial crisis. Through our lending relationships, the lenders themselves have referred us property asset teams which perform at a standard that meet the lenders’ criteria.
- This means that the purchaser is buying an asset worthy of financing. Many foreign buyers in the US have used their own funds, only to find that they need the money for unexpected and unforeseen reasons down the track. In addition to that, they end up having difficulties selling the property since it cannot be refinanced. Don’t let this happen to you.
- Finance provides leverage. With less cash required to close (settle) the property, the client can accumulate more properties quickly, reducing their reliance on only one or a few properties. With almost all properties being cash flow positive even with finance the properties are paid off very quickly, which increases cashflow from that point onwards.
Finance for all APP properties can be organised through our sister company Loans USA, with the following favourable terms available:
- Borrow up to 65%
- Interest rates from 7.00% – 8.99%
- Loan terms of up to 30 years
- Finance available for purchases, refinancing or cash out
- Finance available for multiple property purchases
- No American credit score required
- Full document and low document finance options are available
- Some loans are non-recourse which is suitable for self-managed super fund lending.
If you want to find out more about what finance options are available to you, contact us today.